The barn door pulley is divided into stainless steel and plated black two materials.
1. electroplating Black The plating process of black plating is a popular decorative electroplating process after the imitation gold electroplating process. The conventional black coating is black nickel, i.e. nickel-zinc alloy plating.
In recent years, nickel-tin as the main black coating has been more and more widely used, often referred to as gun color coating or pearl black. They are used in optical instruments, military products, light industry, daily hardware products, such as exterior decoration and extinction, endothermic and other functional uses. These two kinds of coating are thinner, the substrate itself can not play a good anti-corrosion effect, should be plated with copper, nickel and other intermediate coating to improve its appearance and corrosion resistance.
After the plating is often coated with oil or a layer of organic paint to protect.
So the cost of electroplating black is lower, but the durability is poor.
2. Stainless Steel Stainless steel is the abbreviation for corrosion-resistant steel, air, steam, water and other weak corrosive media or stainless steel grades are called SS, and the chemical-resistant medium (acid, alkali, salt and other chemical etching) corrosion of steel grades called acid-resistant steel.
Because of the difference in chemical composition of their corrosion resistance, ordinary stainless steel is generally not resistant to chemical media corrosion, and acid-resistant steel is generally non-rust.
Therefore, the cost of stainless steel is high, but the durability is very high. According to durability and load bearing, the barn door pulley of course to choose stainless Steel.
- A Message From The Barn Door.
- Where Is The Barn Door Suitable For Installation?
- Buy The Same Material Sliding Door Of Money, Un...
- Characteristics Of Barn Doors
- Want To Install The Barn Door?
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions About Barn Doors
- Learn Four Strokes To Choose The Sliding Rail D...
- Why Is The Door Different From The Sliding Door?
- With Ordinary Sliding Doors Presumably The Barn...
- Detailed Introduction To Barn Door Hardware Acc...
- What Are The Characteristics Of The Barn Door