1. Hanging Rail
The hanging rail is a Guchangment track for hanging the door body.Door basically as long as there are hanging rails and some scattered accessories can be, and regardless of the size of the door, as long as the wall is suitable to install barn door. There are two main types of hanging rails for barn doors: Metal and stainless steel.It has a lot to do with the texture of the barn door. The hanging track of the barn door, no matter what kind of is good-looking.The choice of hanging rail is mainly based on the style of their home.
2. Pendulum Stop
The barn door hangs in the hanging rail, and when moving, there may be a shaking situation. However, the barn door's pendulum is inverted T-shaped, hidden beneath the door.
The installation is guaranteed to be perpendicular to the ground. Barn door of the pendulum is actually the sliding door of the ground rail, the lower end of the sliding door is installed pulley, and the Earth Rail is installed on the ground. However, the installation of sliding doors requires a certain degree of openings, the installation process is more complicated than the barn door.
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- The pros and cons of barn doors
- Barn Door Installation Conditions
- Installation of Folding Doors
- Advantages and disadvantages of folding doors
- Classification of Folding Doors
- Folding Door Part composition
- What is a folding door?
- Basic knowledge of hardware
- The shallow generalization and comprehension of...
- How to install barn door hardware?